San Pedro Cutting
$50.00Subscription • Save
The San Pedro Cutting
* Cuttings come in the pictured varieties *
Grab these rare seedlings while you can! Limited stock available.
- Sunlight: Full sun. when indoors, placing the cactus near an east or west facing window is best for optimal light. If placing outside during the warm months (50+ degrees), we recommend a covered patio that gets really good light
- Watering – drought tolerant species. Water once a month. Make sure the soil drying completely 3 days after watering.
- Soil – premixed bags of cactus soil. You can make your own with sand, organic soil, perlite, and small lava rock. DO NOT use regular potting soil.
- Issues – Root rot is caused when the soil does not have proper drainage and stays moist for too long. We recommend planting your cutting in a clay or terracotta pot with a drainage hole to achieve the highest soil breathability. Scale and Meelybugs can be treated with insecticidal soaps.
30 day return / replacement policy if plant arrives dead or damaged.